It can be a tremendous challenge trying to manage the delicate balance of graduate school and full time employment, which is likely the reason why Our Lake of the Lake University announced a 1.5 year online MS in Nonprofit Management.
Its relatively inexpensive, especially once you consider you’ll be able to work and pursue the degree simultaneously. The course descriptions seem to cover the basics:
· Becoming an Effective Executive Director
· Marketing for Nonprofits
· Talent, Volunteer, and Diversity Mgt. in Nonprofits
· Finance and Accounting for Nonprofits
· Social Media and Information Technology for Nonprofits
· Grantwriting and Fundraising for Nonprofits
· Operations and Administration of Nonprofits
· Quality and Risk Management of Nonprofits
· Legal and Ethnical Elements of Nonprofits
· Board Governance
· Project Management, Change Management, and Strategic Management of Nonprofits
The program also offers a cornerstone project that provides cumulative knowledge gathering and sharing.